9/18/10

Stake Land Q&A

Ever since Stake Land director Jim Mickle was 15 years old he dreamt of showing a film in Midnight Madness at TIFF. Tonight he checked that off his bucket list. Stake Land gives us truly monstrous vampires that scare the living crap out of you. These aren't teenage heartthrobs pontificating about their place in society. These vampires want to suck the blood out of you as violently as (in)humanly possible! Here are some highlights from the Q&A including: how Nick Damici prepared for the role of Mister, some information about the vampire prosthetics, and Danielle Harris' pregnant prosthesis.



On a personal note, this is going to be my last post for a while because I leave the Reel world on Sunday and go back to my job as a Six Sigma Black Belt (that's really my job title folks.) I'll post some higher quality uncut intro and Q&A vids later next week then I'll see you all this time next year.

Stake Land screening times:
Saturday, Sept 18. 12:15pm Scotiabank Theatre 4
Sunday, Sept. 19. 9:00pm AMC 2

Tickets can be purchased at the official TIFF site.

No comments:

Post a Comment